We are entering our next phase of re-opening here in York County beginning June 12th! Soooo.. What the Heaven does that mean?
Per Governor Wolf and Secretary of Health Rachel Levine in accordance with CDC guidelines:
” Work and Congregate Settings Restrictions
- Continued Telework Strongly Encouraged.
- Businesses with In-Person Operations Must Follow Updated Business and Building Safety Requirements.
- All Businesses Operating at 50% Occupancy in the Yellow Phase May Increase to 75% Occupancy.
- Child Care May Open Complying with Guidance.
- Congregate Care Restrictions in Place.
- Prison and Hospital Restrictions Determined by Individual Facilities.
- Schools Subject to CDC and Commonwealth Guidance.
- Large Gatherings of More Than 250 Prohibited.
- Restaurants and Bars Open at 50% Occupancy.
- Personal Care Services (including hair salons and barbershops) Open at 50% Occupancy and by Appointment Only.
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities, and Personal Care Services (such as gyms and spas) Open at 50% Occupancy with Appointments Strongly Encouraged.
- All Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters, and shopping malls) Open at 50% Occupancy.
- Construction Activity May Return to Full Capacity with Continued Implementation of Protocols. “
What does that mean for The Dark Parlour?
- We will need to monitor for crowding within all areas of the six rooms that make up the shop.
- Artist rescheduling will now proceed with limited entry into the Dark Gallery for meet & greets and timed limits per guest.
- Entertainment such as lectures, music, readings, seances, shows, etc. will now be limited to 10 guests within the Dark Gallery. We will do our best to work with speakers/educators/etc. to accomodate the limitations by adding extra nights.
- We will encourage masks/face coverings and social distancing
- Cleaning of frequently touched surfaces will always be in place.
- Staff will continue to wear face-coverings as needed.
As guidelines continue to evolve and update, we will also continue to keep our Darklings updated to the best of our ability.
Green Phase hours are:
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 5pm
Friday: 12pm – 7pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm