CDC guidelines on the prevention of spread regarding COVID-19 have been updating, stating:
“It may be possible for COVID-19 to spread in other ways, but these are not thought to be the main ways the virus spreads… It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about this virus.”
With this update to the prevention of spreading the virus, The Dark Parlour will begin the 2nd phase of our reopening on Friday, May 29th.
- Shop hours will move to Tuesday – Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- Limit of 10 Darklings in store at any one time.
- Masks will be required to enter premises, and will be worn by staff at all times.
- We will continue to frequently clean surfaces and provide hand sanitizer at the register.
- We will continue to follow guidelines for small business retail as set forth by Pennsylvania state health officials and CDC.
- Events and Gallery exhibit opening nights will continue to be postponed/rescheduled/cancelled as necessary per updates to mitigation efforts.
- We will continue to limit merchandise handling.
Your well-being will also be our number one priority in providing a safe and fun environment within our dark rooms. Thank you for your continued support of The Dark Parlour!
For more information on preventing the spread of coronavirus, please visit the CDC here.